October Training Sessions
D2L Binder App — The new Desire2Learn Binder app just been released for iPad. This app is designed for use by both faculty and students to take D2L content offline.
- Tuesday, October 29th @ 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, October 30th @ 3:00 PM
D2L ePortfolio 101: My ePortfolio — This session is an overview of your ePortfolio. It includes a look at your stream of content, what you can add, and what you can create in the system.
- Thursday, October 17th @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, Octover 18th @ 2:00 PM
D2L ePortfolio 102: Presentations — This session will take a look at some of the uses for “Presentations” in Desire2Learn ePortfolio, as well as, how they are created.
- Wednesday, October 23rd @ 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Octover 24th @ 10:00 AM
D2L Grader App — This session looks at the Desire2Learn Grader app, which is designed for use with the iPad. The app is used to grade dropboxes, and can even be used in “offline” mode.
- Wednesday, October 9th @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, October 10th @ 2:00 PM
As always, the full Teaching and Learning Center calendar is available @ http://www.jalc.edu/tlc/calendar.php. You can also follow announcements for training sessions in these places: