November 4 – 8, 2013 Training Sessions
D2L ePortfolio 103: Sharing for Use in D2L and Beyond — This session looks at how to share artifacts from ePortfolio in the D2L Learning Environment and with the outside world.
- Wednesday, November 6th @ 2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 7th @ 9:00 AM
November and December Training Sessions
What’s New In D2L 10.3 — This session will focus on the changes in Desire2Learn between 10.1 (our current version) and 10.3 which is coming on December 13, 2013. This is designed for current D2L users.
- Tuesday, November 12th @ 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 13th @2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 14th @ 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, November 19th @ 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, November 20th @ 3:00 PM
- Thursday, November 21st @ 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 3rd @ 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 4th @ 3:00 PM
Get Your Gradebook In Shape — This session will focus on getting your grade book all ready for finals, making sure your calculations are correct and any items to be dropped are set up appropriately.
- Wednesday, November 20th @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, December 5th @10:00 AM
- Friday, December 6th @ 2:00 PM
- Monday, December 9th @ 11:00 AM
Getting Started With Desire2Learn — This session is for those who are interested in try out D2L and possibly using it in Spring 2014. No previous experience is necessary.
- Thursday, November 21 @ 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, December 3rd @ 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 4th @ 2:00 PM
Wrapping Up Your Fall D2L Course Site — In this session we will cover archiving your course site, copying your course forward to spring course sites, downloading a spreadsheet of your grades, bulk downloading student files, and downloading a spreadsheet of your attendance if you are using the attendance tool.
- Tuesday, December 10th @ 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 11th @ 1:00 PM
- Thursday, December 12th @ 2:00 PM
- Friday, December 13th @ 9:00 AM